Alfa Connect App Guide
Alfa Romeo vehicles are known worldwide for their impeccable Italian craftsmanship and spirited performance, both of which separate them from the competition. Technology is yet another strong suit of Alfa Romeo, helping you stay connected and informed no matter how far your travels take you. A perfect example is the available Alfa Connect app, available for both Apple and Android smart devices. To help you better understand exactly what groundbreaking features this app offers, Alfa Romeo Louisville has assembled this in-depth Alfa Connect guide. Let’s take a closer look!
Alfa Connect App – Key Functions
Wherever the journey takes you, you’re never far away from the information you need thanks to the Alfa Connect app. When equipped, Alfa Romeo owners can enjoy the following functions via the app:
- Remotely lock or unlock your Alfa Romeo from virtually anywhere
- Start your vehicle or cancel the start remotely
- Locate your vehicle by flashing the lights or sounding the horn
- Find your car on a map using the Vehicle Finder function
Vehicles equipped with connected services will have an ASSIST button on the radio touchscreen and an SOS button on the ceiling inside the vehicle.
How Do I Get the Alfa Connect App?
Compatible vehicles in the U.S. and Canada:
- 2020 – Stelvio
- 2020 – Giulia
Access to the Alfa Connect app requires a SiriusXM Guardian subscription. Simply click on the links below the download the app to your compatible device. Once downloaded, you can sign in to Alfa Connect and personalize your experience even further. Personalization options include:
- Customize the dashboard for each of your vehicles with photographs and descriptions
- Renew your subscriptions to your connected vehicle services
- Manage your connected vehicle services account and password
- Set notification preferences for SiriusXM Guardian™
- Change your secure PIN along with your security question and answer
- Access Remote Commands to control your vehicle from wherever you are