New Alfa Romeo 2018 Alfa Romeo 4C Coupe/Spider Model Review with Prices, Photos, & Specs for Sale in Louisville, KY
- Starting at $57,495 MSRP* (4C Coupe) or $67,495 MSRP* (4C Spider)
- All-Aluminum 1.7-Liter Turbocharged 4-Cylinder Engine with 237-Horsepower and 258 LB FT of torque
- Optional Akrapovič Dual-Mode Center-Mounted Performance Exhaust System
- Available race-tuned suspension with unique front/rear sway bars and performance-tuned shock absorbers
- Leather-wrapped performance flat-bottom steering wheel
- Available ParkSense rear park assist system
- 4-Position Alfa DNA Pro Drive Mode Selector with Race Mode
- 7-inch full-color TFT display with high-impact graphics
Alfa Romeo 4C Coupe/Spider Video
About Alfa Romeo 4C Coupe/Spider Model
Experience the seductive styling, race-inspired performance, and captivating mix of progressive technology found in the Alfa Romeo 4C. Carve corners with precision with the centrally-mounted aluminum 1.7L Turbocharged 4 Cylinder engine which produces an impressive 237 horsepower and 258 LB-FT of torque. Inspired by Alfa Romeo race cars, the 4C features an innovative Carbon Fiber Monocoque Chassis designed to deliver responsive handling, thanks to the nearly ideal weight distribution. Open-air driving in the 4C Spider is sublime when paired with the optional Akrapovič Dual-Mode Center-Mounted Performance Exhaust System. Assembled in Italy, drivers can easily sense the craftsmanship and premium materials infused into every Alfa Romeo 4C.
Alfa Romeo 4C Coupe and Spider Features
Bred from Alfa Romeo race cars, the 4C Coupe and Spider boast razor-sharp handling and thrilling performance. Rocket from 0-60 in just 4.1 seconds with the 1.7L turbocharged 237 horsepower 4 cylinder engine. A blend of sport-tuned suspensions, massive self-ventilated cross-drilled brakes, and D.N.A. selectable drive modes produce track-inspired thrills. 4C Coupe and Spider come equipped with an Alfa TCT 6-speed automatic transmission with quick, precise shifts. Launch Control actively manages transmission shifting, traction, and power to maximize power off the line.
Handcrafted in Italy
Every Alfa Romeo 4C Coupe and Spider is assembled by hand in Modena, Italy. Each expert technician must undergo 500 hours of training dedicated to meeting the impeccable standards set by Alfa Romeo. Fine Italian leather, natural wood trims, and hand-laid authentic carbon fiber combine beauty and strength inside the cabin of the 4C. Details like the flat-bottom race-inspired steering wheel, angled instrumentation and controls, along with aluminum pedals highlight the driver-centric focus on the interior.
In collaboration with racing chassis designers, Alfa Romeo designed a Carbon Fiber Monocoque Chassis for the 4C Coupe and Spider. This hand-laid carbon fiber is three times stronger than conventional steel and is seven times lighter. For the outer body, Sheet Molded Compound (SMC) is used and offers corrosion resistance along with a 20% weight reduction. The end result is a curb weight of just under 2,500 lb for both 4C Coupe and Spider. Lightweight chassis paired with a rear-wheel-drive, mid-engined layout produces driving thrills both on and off the track.
Trims & Specs
- Starting at $57,495 MSRP*
- Projector Beam Halogen Daytime Running Headlamps w/Delay-Off
- Sport Leather Steering Wheel
- Sport seats in Black leather trim with accent stitching
- Available Alpine® Premium Audio System with subwoofer
- Sport-tuned suspension
- Starting at $67,495 MSRP*
- LED Daytime Running Lights (DRLs) and taillamps
- Optional carbon fiber exterior mirrors
- Available performance flat-bottom steering wheel with Black leather trim and microfiber with Red accent stitching
- Standard 17-inch / 18-inch Bright aluminum wheels
- Optional ParkSense rear park assist (included with Convenience Group)
*MSRP includes destination charges of $995 (Giulia and Stelvio) or $1,595 (Giulia Quadrifoglio, Stelvio Quadrifoglio, 4C Coupe, and 4C Spider.MSRP excludes taxes, title and registration fees. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. Pricing and offers may change at any time without notification. Stelvio Quadrifoglio starting at price refers to the base model with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto included. To get full pricing details, see your dealer.