2022 Alfa Romeo Giulia Model Review with Prices, Photos, & Specs
- Starting at $42,950 MSRP*
- All-aluminum 2.0L turbocharged 4-cylinder engine with 280 horsepower and 306 lb-ft of torque
- Bi-xenon headlamps, LED Daytime Running Lights (DRLs), and LED taillamps
- Alfa DNA Drive Mode Selector (Dynamic, Natural and Advanced Efficiency)
- Optional Driver Assist Static with Front Sensors Package
- 8.8-inch touchscreen display with Bluetooth® AM/FM, satellite radio, and MP3
- Available 14-speaker Harman Kardon® Premium Audio System with 900W 12-channel amplifier and subwoofer
- Back-up camera with dynamic grid lines and rear park sensors
About the Alfa Romeo Giulia
When the Alfa Romeo Giulia was first introduced in 2016, it got the attention of every car manufacturer. Immediately capturing the hearts of driving enthusiasts worldwide, critics from all across the industry continue to recognize Alfa Romeo for infusing high-performance into a luxury sedan. Beneath the hood of the Giulia lies an exceptionally responsive turbocharged 2.0-liter all-aluminum 4-cylinder engine. Paired with a next-generation 8-speed automatic transmission, the Giulia delivers blistering performance that leaves competitors scratching their heads. Optimally balanced weight distribution coupled with a rear-wheel-drive layout combines to deliver a truly unforgettable driving experience.
Seductive styling elements found on the Giulia include central air intakes, chiseled front fascia, and elegantly sculpted profile lines. A luxurious interior perfectly complements the dynamic styling of the Alfa Romeo Giulia as well as its cutting-edge technology. Reward your senses and defy convention behind the wheel of the Alfa Romeo Giulia.
What’s New for 2022
Luxury shoppers will find an assortment of exciting updates to the exhilarating Alfa Romeo Giulia for the 2022 model year. Replacing the previous Giulia Ti Sport model is a renamed Giulia Veloce trim, now sitting atop the model lineup. All trim levels now benefit from standard driver assistance features including blind-spot assist, adaptive cruise control, lane departure warning, automatic high-beam headlamps, and front and rear park sensors. Giulia Sprint models gain standard front and rear heated seats along with aluminum paddle shifters.
What the Critics Say
Alfa Romeo Giulia Features
Lightweight materials, a long hood with front fender proportions, and aerodynamic lines combined to make the design of the Alfa Romeo Giulia both timeless and optimally balanced. Top-down personalization elements are yet another way drivers can take their Alfa Romeo experience to a higher level, from wheel designs to an expressive color palette.
A mix of pure power and ingenuity, the Giulia Veloce boosts your adrenaline with a dual-chrome exhaust, sport front/rear fascias, and standard 19-inch Bright 5-hole aluminum wheels. A front double-wishbone suspension and a semi-virtual steering axis provides an athletic stance for all Giulia models.
Unforgettable Driving Experience
A calculated combination of ultralight materials including carbon fiber, aluminum, and high-strength composite materials helps the Alfa Romeo Giulia deliver best-in-class horsepower and torque. Its all-aluminum 2.0L turbocharged 4-cylinder engine produces 280 horsepower and 306 lb-ft of torque. Available Q4 All-Wheel Drive adds additional all-season traction along with performance capability.
A class-exclusive carbon fiber driveshaft significantly reduces vehicle weight without sacrificing performance. The driver-adjustable Alfa DNA Drive Mode Selector allows you to tailor the Giulia to suit your personal driving style. Experience crisp, responsive shifts from a standard next-generation 8-speed automatic transmission with steering-wheel-mounted paddle shifters.
Reward your senses with the luxurious interior found inside the Alfa Romeo Giulia. 10-way power leather front seats provide an ideal balance of comfort and support for spirited driving. Premium materials, meticulous craftsmanship, and interior ambient lighting help create a welcoming interior mood.
Alfa Romeo’s fabled racing history was built on a foundation of communication among crew, driver, and car. Continuing this tradition, the Giulia communicates instantly with an 8.8-inch integrated touchscreen Infotainment System, intuitively navigated with its central display rotary controller. Smartphone integration, now standard, helps solidify and improve that communication with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. Just like having an extra set of eyes, drivers can have a better view of what lies behind thanks to a standard back-up camera with dynamic grid lines. An optional 14-speaker Harman Kardon® Premium Audio System delivers a concert-like listening experience inside the Alfa Romeo Giulia.
Trims & Specs
Giulia Sprint (AWD Available)
- Starting at $42,950 MSRP*
- Standard 2.0L Turbocharged engine with 280 Horsepower
- Standard Forward Collison Warning, Blind Spot Warning, Lane Depature Warning, Front and Rear Park Assist, and Adaptive Cruise Control
- 8.8-inch color multitouch display with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- Heated front and rear seats plus steering wheel
- Sport fascia with 35W Adaptive Xenon Headlamps
- 17-Inch x 7.5-Inch Bright 15-Spoke Aluminum Wheels
Giulia Ti (AWD Available)
- Starting at $45,750 MSRP*
- Sport pedals, grey wood interior accents, and available Saddle Brown Leather Seats
- 18-inch Dark Turbine-spoke aluminum wheels
- Ti Fender Badge and Chrome Exterior Accents
- Optional Dual-Pane Sunroof
- GPS Navigation
Giulia Veloce (AWD Available)
- Starting at $50,890 MSRP*
- 19-inch Sport 5-hole aluminum wheels with Red Calipers
- Dark appearance grille, gloss black DLO surrounds, and Veloce fender badge
- Sport Rear Diffuser and Mechanical limited slip differential
- Available 14-way red leather sports seats with aluminum paddle shifters and interior accents
- Rain-Sensitive Windshield Wipers
*MSRP excludes destination, taxes, title and registration fees. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. Pricing and offers may change at any time without notification. To get full pricing details, see your dealer.