2023 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio Model Review with Prices, Photos, & Specs
- Starting at $79,430 MSRP*
- 2.9L All-Aluminum Bi-Turbo 24-Valve Direct-Injection 505 horsepower V6 engine
- Alfa Romeo DNA Pro Drive Mode Selector with four individual settings
- Alfa Link™ rear axle design with vertical rod
- Available lightweight Sparco® carbon fiber seats upholstered in Alcantara® and leather with contrast stitching
- Ultra-high performance Brembo Carbon Ceramic Brake System
- Quad Exhaust System – Four Rear Chrome Exhaust Tailpipes
About the Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio
Perfectly suited for those who defy convention, the Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio embodies all the quintessential aspects of a thrilling sports sedan. Beneath the hood lies an exhilarating 2.9L All-Aluminum Bi-Turbo 24-Valve which produces an astounding 505 horsepower. Capturing the race-winning spirit of Alfa Romeo, the Giulia Quadrifoglio offers a dynamic suspension setup that balances precision handling with on-road comfort at all speeds. Inside the cabin, drivers will enjoy iconic Italian craftsmanship and bespoke materials. Cutting-edge tech features such as a massive 8.8-inch HD touchscreen display helps showcase the advanced infotainment capabilities of the Giulia Quadrifoglio. From the front straightaway at the race track to a winding canyon road, the Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio is never out of its element.
What the Critics Say
Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio Features
The Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio stirs the emotions with its rich history, captivating mix of state-of-the-art technology, and race-inspired performance. The Giulia Quadrifoglio incorporates a front-mounted, all-aluminum Twin-Turbo V6 engine and rear-wheel drive system to create a near perfect 50/50 weight distribution with optimal balance. Equipped with an active aero front splitter, up to 220 pounds of additional downforce helps showcase the best power-to-weight ratio in its class. A 0-60 time of just 3.8 seconds represents the dynamic performance for capabilities of the Giulia Quadrifoglio. In fact, the Giulia Quadrifoglio was the fastest four-door production vehicle to take on the challenging Nürburgring track, achieving a lap time of 7:32.
Iconic Italian Design
Quintessentially Italian and unmistakably Alfa Romeo, Giulia Quadrifoglio incorporates several distinctive elements of design. Announcing its dominance with a unique Quadrifoglio grille, Giulia Quadrifoglio uses a segment-exclusive carbon-fiber active aero front splitter to reduce weight and achieve maximum aerodynamic downforce. High-strength steel forms the seductive body, while carbon fiber is used to construct the hood, roof, and driveshaft to create an ideal weight balance. The symbol of the most legendary winning race cars in the history of Alfa Romeo, the rebirth of the Quadrifoglio continues the legacy.
Precision Crafted Interior
Step inside the Giulia Quadrifoglio to experience the distinctive balance between simplistic elegance and driver-focused performance. Ultra-premium leather and Alcantara®, authentic carbon fiber, along with aluminum and accent stitching give the interior of the Quadrifoglio highlight the Italian craftsmanship found in every Alfa Romeo. Grab hold of the reduced-diameter performance steering wheel, which is leather-bound and features the Alfa Red start button. An available 900-watt Harman Kardon® surround sound system with 14 speakers lets your music be heard in remarkable clarity.
Trims & Specs
- Starting at $79,430 MSRP*
- All-aluminum 2.9L Twin-Turbo V6 engine with 505 horsepower and 443 lb-ft Torque
- Alfa DNA Pro Drive mode selector with exclusive race mode
- Available Sparco Racing seats and unique QV race inspired carbon fiber steering wheel
- Genuine carbon fiber material in the hood, roof, rocker panels, rear spoiler, driveshaft, and active aero front splitter
- 14-speaker Harman Kardon premium audio sound system with subwoofer
*MSRP excludes destination, taxes, title and registration fees. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. To get full pricing details, see your dealer.