All-New Alfa Romeo Interiors
Both the Alfa Romeo Giulia and Stelvio have become synonymous with quintessential Italian style, exhilarating performance, and cutting-edge innovation. Helping to bolster their already strong reputation in the luxury segment, the 2020 model year brings with it some dynamic improvements and changes to the interiors of both of these award-winning Alfa Romeo models. Alfa Romeo Louisville has assembled this helpful guide which highlights all of the key updates made to the 2020 Giulia and the 2020 Stelvio. After you see the improvements, you’ll understand why more drivers are continuing to make the switch to Alfa Romeo.
2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia – Redesigned Interior
Poised to build upon its already impeccable reputation for seductive luxury, the 2020 Alfa Romeo Giulia returns with an exciting collection of interior enhancements which are sure to impress luxury shoppers.
- New Center Display – Positioned in the center of the dashboard is an all-new 8.8-inch touchscreen display that’s home to available 3D navigation. Its customizable layout features a configurable icon layout for easier access to media and drive information.
- Enhanced Driver Touchpoints – Enhancements made to bolster comfort include an all-new center console, leather-wrapped shifter, knurled aluminum-look rotary knob, and a revised steering wheel design.
- Wireless Phone Charging – Helping your smartphone stay charged up for the journey, the Giulia is now available with wireless phone charging capabilities along with a dedicated stowage area for your phone.
- Newly-Available Advanced Driver Assistance System (ADAS) Package – For the ultimate confidence behind the wheel, the 2020 Giulia is now available with an array of new driver-assistance features. These include level II autonomous driving capabilities with Highway Assist, Traffic Jam Assist, Active Lane Keep Assist, Active Lane Departure Warning, Active Blind Spot Assist, Traffic Sign Recognition, and Drowsy Driver Detection.
2020 Alfa Romeo Stelvio – Redesigned Interior
Similar to its sport sedan sibling, the 2020 Alfa Romeo Stelvio also receives a collection of impressive interior upgrades which helps solidify its position as a leader within the luxury crossover segment.
- All-New Center Display – Featuring enhanced graphics, greater processing power, and an all-new user experience – the updated 8.8-inch center display inside the 2020 Stelvio is your gateway to multimedia and infotainment. New aspects of the system include driver-configurable interactive widgets and Performance Pages which help you monitor critical vehicle data.
- Updated Driver Touch-Points – Further bolstering comfort inside the Stelvio, all 2020 models receive a new leather-wrapped shift knob, knurled aluminum-look rotary dial, a new race-inspired steering wheel design, and an all-new center console.
- Wireless Charging Capabilities – No matter how far your journey takes you, the Alfa Romeo Stelvio is now available with wireless smartphone charging capabilities. Helping to eliminate clutter from wires and cables, there’s also a dedicated phone storage compartment on the redesigned center console.
- Enhanced Driver-Assistive Safety Technologies – Another groundbreaking feature making its debut on the 2020 Alfa Romeo Stelvio is the newly-available Advanced Driver Assistance System (ADAS) Package. Drivers who select this impressive package will receive level II autonomous driving capabilities with Highway Assist, Traffic Jam Assist, Active Lane Keep Assist, Active Lane Departure Warning, Active Blind Spot Assist, Traffic Sign Recognition, and Drowsy Driver Detection.