2022 Alfa Romeo Stelvio Model Review with Prices, Photos, & Specs
- Starting at $45,150 MSRP*
- Standard 2.0L Turbocharged 4-Cylinder Engine with 280 Horsepower and 306 LB-FT of Torque
- Available Q4 All-Wheel Drive
- Alfa DNA Drive Mode Selector (Dynamic, Natural, and Advanced Efficiency)
- Available 14-Speaker Harman Kardon® Premium Audio System
- Standard 8.8-inch Widescreen Color Display with SiriusXM® Satellite Radio
- Available Premium Painted Brake Calipers (Red/Black/Yellow) and Sport-Tuned Suspension
- Available AlcantaraⓇ Interior Combinations
About the Alfa Romeo Stelvio
From Italian styling to exhilarating performance, the Alfa Romeo Stelvio is an SUV that meets the demands of both driving enthusiasts and everyday life. Every Stelvio comes equipped with state-of-the-art engines infused with race-inspired engineering. The standard 2.0L Turbocharged 4-Cylinder engine offers unsurpassed performance with 280 horsepower and 306 lb-ft of torque. Applied for the first time on an SUV, the iconic triangular grille is sculpted within the front fascia to form the signature Trilobo, a design staple for Alfa Romeo. Other race-inspired features include the available sport leather-wrapped steering wheel with aluminum paddle shifters and AlcantaraⓇ upholstery options. Alfa Romeo Stelvio creates the perfect mix of innovation, craftsmanship, and Italian passion.
What’s New for 2022
Changes to the successful Alfa Romeo Stelvio are relatively minor for the 2022 model year. The top-tier Stelvio Ti Sport is now called Veloce for the new model year. Sprint and Veloce models also gain aluminum paddle shifters as well. Finally, new exterior fender badging helps to further differentiate the trim levels of the Alfa Romeo Stelvio.
What the Critics Say
Alfa Romeo Stelvio Features
Featuring a combination of athleticism and poise not typically found on a luxury SUV, the Alfa Romeo Stelvio continues to defy convention. With the standard 3-mode Alfa DNA Pro Drive Mode Selector the driver can personalize the driving experience with Dynamic, Natural or Advanced Efficiency modes. Stelvio and Stelvio Veloce are equipped with optional Q4 All-Wheel Drive to tackle even the most adverse road conditions. Available premium painted brake calipers hint at the immense stopping power provided by the performance brakes found on the Stelvio. Alfa Romeo is devoted to race-inspired performance and next-level technology in this SUV.
Eye-catching design cues found on the exterior of the Alfa Romeo Stelvio help it stand out from the ordinary. At the front, a signature triangular grille is integrated within the front fascia to form the iconic Alfa Romeo Tribolo design staple. From every angle, the Stelvio is engineered to stimulate the senses. A collection of distinctive alloy wheel designs helps your Stelvio reflect a personality as unique as your own. Inside the cabin, the Stelvio features fine Italian leather with accent stitching and the available Alcantara which elevates comfort to new heights. Each aspect of the cabin has been engineered to place the driver at the center of attention.
Stelvio keeps drivers on the offense and out of harm’s way. Its segment-first integrated braking system provides near instantaneous response and the all-wheel drive system continuously monitors road conditions to ensure driving confidence in any weather situation. No matter what life throws at you, the driver assistance technology will be there for protection. Available features include blind spot detection, lane departure warning, adaptive cruise control and autonomous emergency braking with forward collision warning plus. The driver will feel like the center of the universe in the Stelvio. From the high-resolution 8.8-inch wide-screen entertainment and information system to the full-color 7-inch information display cluster, everything is within easy reach.
Trims & Specs
Stelvio Sprint (AWD Available)
- Starting at $45,150 MSRP*
- 2.0L I4 Direct-Injection Turbo Engine with 280 horsepower 306 lb-ft torque
- 8.8-inch Multitouch Display
- Apple CarPlay® and Google Android Auto™
- 35W Adaptive Xenon Headlamps with Dark Grille, Roof Rails, Exhaust tips and exterior accents
- Heated front / rear seats and steering wheel
Stelvio Ti (AWD Standard)
- Starting at $50,860 MSRP*
- Q4 All-Wheel Drive
- Hands-free power rear liftgate
- Chrome appearance grille, Ti Fender Badge,Aluminum paddle shifters and pedals, grey wood interior accents, and painted Vesuvio Gray Body Kit
- Standard Forward Collision Warning, Blind Spot Warning, Lane Departure Warning, Front and Rear Park Assist and Adaptive Cruise Control
- 19-Inch x 8.0-Inch Sport 5-Hole Aluminum Wheels
Stelvio Veloce (AWD Standard)
- Starting at $52,330 MSRP*
- Sport Rear Diffuser and Mechanical limited slip differential and Exterior Color Body kit
- 20-inch Sport 5-hole aluminum wheels with Red Calipers
- Dark appearance grille, gloss black DLO surrounds, and Veloce fender badge
- Available 14-way red leather sports seats with aluminum paddle shifters and interior accents
- Dual-Pane Sunroof
*MSRP excludes destination, taxes, title and registration fees. Pricing and offers may change at any time without notification. To get full pricing details, see your dealer.