2019 Alfa Romeo Stelvio Review with Specs, Price & Photos
- Starting at $40,295 MSRP*
- Standard 2.0L Turbocharged 4-Cylinder Engine with 280 Horsepower and 306 LB-FT of Torque
- Available Q4 All-Wheel Drive
- Alfa DNA Drive Mode Selector (Dynamic, Natural, and Advanced Efficiency)
- Available 14-Speaker Harman Kardon® Premium Audio System
- Optional 8.8-inch Widescreen Color Display with SiriusXM® Satellite Radio
- Available Premium Painted Brake Calipers (Red/Black/Yellow) and Sport-Tuned Suspension
- Available AlcantaraⓇ Interior Combinations
About the Alfa Romeo Stelvio
From Italian styling to exhilarating performance, the Alfa Romeo Stelvio is an SUV that meets the demands of both driving enthusiasts and everyday life. Every Stelvio and Stelvio Ti comes equipped with state-of-the art engines. The standard 2.0L Turbocharged 4-Cylinder engine has an unsurpassed performance with 280 horsepower and 306 lb-ft of torque. Applied for the first time on an SUV, the iconic triangular grille is sculpted within the front fascia to form the signature Trilobo, a design staple for Alfa Romeo. Other race-inspired features include the available sport leather-wrapped steering wheel with aluminum paddle shifters and AlcantaraⓇ upholstery options. Alfa Romeo Stelvio creates the perfect mix of innovation, craftsmanship and Italian passion.
What’s New for 2019
For the new model year, the Alfa Romeo Stelvio is now offered in rear-wheel drive configurations on the lower two trim levels. All 2019 models are now available with a premium alarm system, heated rear seats, and Imola Titanium metallic exterior paint. A new Nero Edizione option package adds black exterior accents, 20-inch wheels, and brake calipers finished in red, black, or yellow. The Ti Sport Carbon package also adds a set of 20-inch wheels along with carbon-fiber and dark-colored accents both inside and out.
What the Critics Say
Alfa Romeo Stelvio Features
Powerful control has never been more personal in the Stelvio. With the standard 3-mode Alfa DNA Pro Drive Mode Selector the driver can personalize the driving experience with Dynamic, Natural or Advanced Efficiency modes. Stelvio and Stelvio Ti are equipped with optional Q4 All-Wheel Drive to tackle even the most adverse road conditions. Available premium painted brake calipers hint at the immense stopping power provided by the performance brakes found on the Stelvio. Alfa Romeo is devoted to race-inspired performance and next-level technology in this SUV.
The fine Italian leather with accent stitching and the available AlcantaraⓇ interior combinations deliver a whole new level of comfort to the overall driving experience. Stelvio makes a vigorous stance on the road with its seductive styling and driver-centric details. And as a final touch is the iconic triangular grille that’s sculpted within the front fascia to form the signature Trilobo, an Alfa Romeo design staple.
Stelvio keeps driver’s on the offense and out of harm’s way. Its segment-first integrated braking system provides a near instantaneous response and the all-wheel drive system continuously monitors road conditions to ensure driving confidence in any weather situation.
No matter what life throws at you, the driver assistance technology will be there for protection. Available features include blind spot detection, lane departure warning, adaptive cruise control and autonomous emergency braking with forward collision warning plus.
The driver will feel like the center of the universe in the Stelvio. From the high-resolution 8.8-inch wide-screen entertainment and information system to the full-color 7-inch information display cluster, everything is within easy reach.
Trims & Specs
Stelvio (AWD Available)
- Starting at $40,295 MSRP*
- 2.0L Turbocharged 4-cylinder engine with 280 horsepower and 306 lb-ft of torque
- Alfa DNA Drive Mode Selector (Dynamic, Natural and Advanced Efficiency)
- 10-way power leather front seats including 4-way power lumbar support and driver seat memory
- 6.5-inch widescreen color display with Bluetooth,® AM/FM/HD radio, MP3, and Apple CarPlay™ / Android Auto™
- 18-Inch x 8.0-Inch 5-Spoke Aluminum Wheels
Stelvio Sport (AWD Available)
- Starting at $42,295 MSRP*
- Genuine aluminum interior trim, pedals, and footrest
- Premium painted brake calipers (Red/Black/Yellow) and Sport-tuned suspension
- 19-inch Sport 5-hole aluminum wheels
- Sport leather-wrapped steering wheel with column-mounted aluminum paddle shifters
- Gloss Black window surrounds and Black roof rails
Stelvio Ti AWD
- Starting at $44,495 MSRP*
- Genuine Dark Gray Oak wood interior trim
- Heated front seats and steering wheel
- Front Park Sensors
- Alfa Romeo Bright aluminum door sills
- 8.8-inch infotainment display
Stelvio Ti Lusso AWD
- Starting at $46,995 MSRP*
- Luxury leather trim with Cannelloni design seats
- 12-way front power seats, including 4-way power lumbar support
- Luxury leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Aluminum pedals and footrest
- 19-inch Bright 10-spoke aluminum wheels
Stelvio Ti Sport AWD
- Starting at $47,295 MSRP*
- Premium Sport leather trim seats
- Sport leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Sport-tuned suspension
- 20-inch Sport aluminum wheels
- Aluminum interior trim
*MSRP includes $1,295 destination charge but excludes taxes, title and registration fees. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. Pricing and offers may change at any time without notification. To get full pricing details, see your dealer.